CCS – Conduit Clip to Wood or Metal Stud
- Eliminates offset bending of conduit.
- Aligns conduit with standard knockouts.
- Accommodates EMT and MC/AC cable.
- Complies with NEC 358.30(A), conduit support within 36″ of an electrical box.
- For use with wood and metal studs.
- Use with STS8 screws.
|Catalog No.||Box Depth||MC/AC Cable Size||Conduit Size||Box Qty|
|CCS8-12||1-1/2″||14-2, 14-3, 12-2, 12-3||1/2″ or 3/4″ EMT MC/AC||100|
|CCS8-16D||2-1/8″||14-2, 14-3, 12-2, 12-3||1/2″ thru 1″ EMT||100|
- Material: Spring Steel
- Finish: VG – Phoenix Vanguard
Phoenix Vanguard coating is a multi-step process that meets the 1000 hour salt spray test per ASTM B117 and DIN 50021.Vanguard coating is WEEE, ELV and RoHS compliant. VG Finish is approved for outdoor as well as indoor applications. It is a chrome free duplex coating system that combines an inorganic zinc-rich basecoat with an aluminum-rich organic topcoat.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov