BC CP H – Beam Clamp w/Conduit “Push-In” Clip (Horizontal)
- Eliminates offset bending of conduit.
- For installation on 1/2″ maximum flanges.
- Included combo head screw allows Robertson, Phillips/Slotted and Hex drivers.
- Conduit clip rotates 360 degrees.
- For support of conduit per NEC 344.30(B)
|Catalog No.||Conduit Size||Box Qty|
|BC CP8H||1/2″ EMT||50|
|BC CP12H||3/4″ EMT, 1/2″ Rigid||50|
|BC CP16H||1″ EMT, 3/4″ Rigid||50|
- Material: Spring Steel
- Finish: VG – Phoenix Vanguard
Phoenix Vanguard coating is a multi-step process that meets the 1000 hour salt spray test per ASTM B117 and DIN 50021.Vanguard coating is WEEE, ELV and RoHS compliant. VG Finish is approved for outdoor as well as indoor applications. It is a chrome free duplex coating system that combines an inorganic zinc-rich basecoat with an aluminum-rich organic topcoat.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov